Your Real Estate Professional will need a strong Pre-approval letter and we at Topaz Mortgage would love to help.
Our mission is to empower our clients from time of application, through closing to make informed choices abou the mortgage process. The mortgage company that is handling your financing transaction is a key factor in structuring a seamless process for all parties involved. Our philosophy is to earn your business by providing great customer support, competitive closing cost and aggressive low interest rates.
The LAST thing we want for our clients is to go through the loan process and get a decline along the way. You have the realtors, sellers, movers, telephone, electric , gas, water scheduled. You have money and time invested in inspections, appraisal, mold and termite inspections. And most importantly you have friends, family and associates excited for your new home. We understand that.
The Key factors in a new home purchase with Topaz Mortgage are,
- Contact Topaz Mortgage to obtain a strong Pre-Approval Letter.
- Work with a reliable real estate professional.
- Visit actual homes of interest with your trusted real estate professional.
- Send to your mortgage originator at Topaz Mortgage as many homes as interest you, so we can run exact closing cost and monthly payment scenarios for you to review.
- Once you select a home to purchase, submit a sales contract with your real estate professional.
- Our President Todd LaBorwit will speak to the listing agent personally to insure the strength of the pre-approval letter.
- When your sales contract is accepted by the seller, the sales contract now becomes “Ratified” and an official closing date is set.
- At this point, Topaz Mortgage invites you to shop with other Banks, Lenders, and Brokers. Our philosophy is to earn your business by providing great customer support, competitive closing cost and aggressive low interest rates.
- Once you designate Topaz Mortgage as the company you wish to use, you lock in your interest rate that day and the appraisal, home inspection, termite inspection (if necessary), condo docs (if necessary) are all ordered.
- Every Friday your realtor is updated on the status of the loan.
- All parties are scheduled to meet to finalize the transaction as directed by the Ratified sales contract.
- Topaz Mortgage has made the process as easy as possible and you are now closing on your new home.
Click here to Apply Secured Online
For your security and privacy reasons we ask you not email applications or private information unless digitally encrypted and password protected.